Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blood Donation

It has been few years I am staying in PENANG and today is the first time I participating and supporting the Blood Donation Campaign organise by Hui Yin Seh. (Honestly I have no idea on this organization at all but I know this is a big organization in Penang).

Actually there is 3 Hospital Participate and you can choose to which hospital you plan to donate your blood. My friend GD and me of course will donate to the Penang General Hospital even there is a lots of people.There is free T-shirt to the blood donor as well.
This is the picture that I manage snap and you can see there is lots of blood donor as well in PENANG....
Comment: There is lots of donor ......
Comment: Big crowd in Komtar....

Comment: Angel stuff and waiting for my turn....


Comment: Angel is donating the blood and I look pale ......Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. good!Generous of u. Donated blood good for u too!

    ReplyDelete