Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dissatisfaction.......Need improvement

Since there is another shutdown....So i cook the meat floss roll and the steps is as below:



(1) Get some meat floss




(2) Popiah Skin




(3) Put the floss and wrap together




(4) Done and ready to fry




(5) Done


Unfortunately, I think this is not nice. I have no idea why this is not nice. Is that the popiah skin quality or i put too many meat floss. It is crispy but I still think outside the market Meat Floss Rolls is nicer.


Hmmm ..... I will make improvement and hopefully I can make it until I satisfied for my friends to try....hahaha. This happen because I am not talented in cooking I guess.....


Any comment or idea for the improvement method are welcome.......
Update (20 Jan ) - My sister decided to buy a ready made meat floss rolls as she think this is more easier way......she do feel is wasting times and the cosmetic issue as well. Hahaha.


3 comments:

  1. Let me test,so u will noe pass or fail..Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope you can help me test - so long never meet up !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh hehehe got time to cook and take picture some more. Salute you, Yen Nee! we really got so much of free time gagagaga...

    ReplyDelete