Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Unpaid Leave

I have to take unpaid leave from 22 December 2008 – 11 January 2009. I really feel the pain on this situation as I lost about 75% of my salary. The amount is a lots and I do spend during the year-end sales and Christmas Celebration Party at KL.

Hmmmm – now just wait patiently for my credit card statement which expected to be sent to my house on next few weeks. There is a few strategies I need to implement to scale down my personal expenditure as below:

Cut down entertainment ( No movie, no Karaoke , no Shopping )
Diet Plan – I think this is the best time to have a diet plan now.
Stay at home ( This is the best way to control the expenditure )
Find part-time job ( Optional – if I am hard-working enough )

We need to sacrifice this until the economy become better…..Anyone have better idea to share on the scale down on the expenditure???

1 comment:

  1. Try to find other alternative side incomes. I don't know about you but I actually do slight designing over the internet with doesn't give me much for the time being but might be a positive side income for me in the future if i'm hard working enough to make in bigger. Sigh~! Times are so bad now. =/

    ReplyDelete