Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coffee Talk

Hmmm – each day pass by and I can feel that I getting worry and worry due to the uncertainty in the company prospect. Sometimes I really feel lost and I do keep telling myself not to be worry as nothing much I can do.

There are many bad rumours on my current company. I believe there will be layoffs coming soon. I just joined this company for less than 4 months and according to management strategies company usually will layoffs according to the “last come first out” policy and the contractor. Even some company will implement to cut the senior folks as well. I am really in dangerous position as I am not sure which management strategy they will implement.

The only things I can do now is just pray to “GOD” and hope everything will go smooth.

3 comments:

  1. dont forget on the (FIFO) - First In First Out also...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - look like I forget a lots of management terms and strategies......Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurl..Dun worry..U went to the temple d maa..It says stand still..I belive there is nuthing will happen to us..If ur worried,I'm worried too..

    ReplyDelete