Thursday, February 12, 2009

Farewell dinner

Honestly it is sad to bid goodbye to your friend but deep inside your heart you know his have making a right decision to move to a better career pathway. I wish him all the best in the future undertakings.

Actually, I do think we will miss out the farewell dinner as it has been rescheduling few times. Anyway, we manage to make it yesterday. I really feel sad as I will lose another good friend in PENANG. When I am writing this blog, I am thinking how we meet in the previous company. Hahaha…..

I think we know each other because of the “Test project” which is complicated. I do remember that you do help me “tapao” when I stay late in office alone. We ate “Maggie” together in the weekend when both of us try to complete our task. We have our first “outing” at Secret Recipe. We have our “Chap Goh Mei” meal together since both of us are not local “Penang folks” last 2 years. If not mistaken our first movie in cinema is “Music and Lyrics”. Hahaha – all this just simply pops in my mind …….I think we just can “click” well as you be there when I am facing my difficulties in last time.

I agree that we not that close actually………we not chat in MSN/SKYPE or having dinner that often. Just when we are free, we will hang out and chat. Maybe a few times a year….but I just treasure the friendship. I think we will “NOT” miss each other and will forget each other very soon after months…….

All the best and take good care of yourself. Forget the past and kick off with a great start in a new environment.....

Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment