Thursday, February 12, 2009

Layoffs and Downsizing

Today I decided to write on the layoffs and downsizing in MNC. All of us is aware on the economic crisis and a lots of people are worried about getting laid off as many company is going through “restructuring” – I am one of them who is really worry on the situation even I know “There is no reason to worry for the problem that cannot be solve”……..but sometimes we just can’t help ourselves.

Trying to be positive is the only solution…..Besides that, don’t listen to wild speculation as rumors really can cause lot of hurt feeling. (I think so…).I also reminds me that I should not burn your bridges from anger. Hehehe…..I know even if I am the chosen one (hopefully not) it is not about my personal work performance. This is important to make me feel better.

I also want to thanks to all my friends which hear my stupid craps and nonsense during this period….Hahaha – I believe you all will hear more craps from me.

“May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a road downhill all the way to your door.” - Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment