Friday, March 20, 2009

40 Richest Malaysians

Every years, I am waiting for the list and one of my day dream is become one of them in the list. Hahaha......Let us review the list which is publish in the "Malaysian Business"

The Top 10 Rich Malaysian's are :

(1) Robert Kuok Hock Nien
(2) T. Ananda Krishnan
(3) Tan Sri Teh Hong Piow
(4) Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
(5) Tan Sri Quek Leng Chan
(6) Puan Sri Lee Kim Hua
(7) Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Albukhary
(8) Tan Sri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun
(9) Tan Sri Tiong Hiew King
(10) Tan Sri Azman Hashim

Even economy is bad, Robert Kuok still maintain the first spot. There is new comer for spot# 6 since her husband Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong pass away. Personally, from the top 40 list in the business magazine majority of them is family business.

Sometimes I do think "THEY" are really lucky to be born in a wealth family. The journey of life will become more easier as "THEY" will be have a proper guidance and later on take up the family business and become somebody. What I want to stated here is the pathway seem more easier.

Maybe some of them is not agree with my opinion as well.

8 comments:

  1. 40 richest Malaysians..But the list only show 10..Ok larr..No wonder your new tagline is 'If I'm rich'. Most of the richest Malaysians have 'Tan Sri' title..So not only rich laa..If ur married to one of them, u will get the title straight away..So become 'Puan Sri Yeong Yen Nee'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think to become "Puan Sri" is hard. I just will day dream for fun and later surely will face the reality world again.

    I will never have this kind of fate. so better just work hard.......hahaha. Anyway, I still thanks "GOD" for what I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should aim for Toh Puan, not Puan Sri.
    If kenot get Puan Sri, mah aim for Datin lor...
    Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih

    ReplyDelete
  4. So positive thinking arrr.....Hahaha - this is really not in our control so just lets the "GOD" do his job for me......

    ReplyDelete
  5. start a business, that is the only pathway to become rich..see, all the top 10 list is the businessman, which- really know how to do business, and yup, lucky one thing, and also, they are born to be somebody who has that "creativenss" in doing something that can make more money. and also - work hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If all Toh Puan, Puan Sri and Datin fails, the is a route called mistress also, which I don't think you should pursue unless you're too desperate to become a millionaire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not desperate lar.....I means is just feel sweet to have a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why aim for puan sri when you, can get dato's sri leh?

    ReplyDelete