Friday, March 27, 2009

MTest

Last month, I have apply for the KPLI test due to worry on the recession. For your information, I have successful and have been asked to take the test.

Anyway, I am not happy at all and plan to absent for the test. The reason which I can think off is as below:
- Tired due to finish work at 7am and the test is 9am
- Not willing to relocate to Sabah/Sarawak.
- Unprepared for the exam.
- Worry to go alone and have no idea where this Georgetown school is locate.


Hahaha - I know all this just bullshit which is an excuses for myself to feel better. I think someone will laugh at me, if I not willing to relocate why I so busybody go and apply.

6 comments:

  1. Why must you go to Sabah/ Sarawak? Is there some kind of rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam, this round KPLI is just locate to rural area of Sabah/Sarawak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go for the test.

    - Tired due to finish work at 7am and the test is 9am
    >Excuses lar. Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih

    - Not willing to relocate to Sabah/Sarawak.
    > Well, take the test first. Worst case, ROM with a Penang guy, then you get excuse to stay in Penang. Ha ha.. On a serious note, you can always decide after (read: IF) you pass the exam.

    - Unprepared for the exam.
    > Wouldn't it be interesting to know where you stand unprepared...

    - Worry to go alone and have no idea where this Georgetown school is locate.
    > Lame excuse. Ask around, go to Google Map.
    So many ways to check...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farid,

    Thanks for the comment and unfortunately I not going for the test as I only able to reaach home around 8am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuba pergi ambik test straight dari kerja.
    Tak usah balik rumah dulu...

    ReplyDelete