Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rou Gu Cha KING

Yesterday, I have dinner at the Ruo Gu Cha King at New World Park...Hmmm- this the first time I taste a bak kut teh in the air-cond restaurant. Please see below photo for the food which we order yesterday night.






The food do look tasty but honestly it just an average rate for me. Anyway, here you can choose variety type of Bak Kut Teh from pork, chicken or vegetable as well. The price for me is consider cheap as it have lots of side-dishes.




Actually, I am not a bak kut teh lover but I do have high expectation on the food. So far, I think KLANG still produce excellent "Bak Kut Teh".

3 comments:

  1. rich ppl consider cheap, if wanna taste the best ba kut teh in penang, pls call me, i will show you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Warren,when I eat at other place is more expensive but more nicer lar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the one at Bee Bee (near Sunshine) which is open in the evenings...

    ReplyDelete