Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Dress ....

Last saturday I had accompany my friend and her husband to France Taipei Bridal House... Actually I do have fun to select the wedding dree as I feel like "Judge" of fashion programme. Hahaha - let see the photo which I snap with my phone........

(1) Some of the wedding dress ......


(2) The assistant is helping her to adjust the dress

(3) Li Ying is so happy with her wedding dress...




(4) "Loh Kong" is this dress nice? Which one you prefer......


(5) Husband and Wife

Honestly, Li Ying is really enjoy on the session of trying the dress. I also feel she is super happy and counting her big day on November soon.....Congratulation!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Li Ying! She does look beautiful in pic 4. Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. later ur turn time i want to follow oso u choose the wed dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will invite you to help me if I can get marry lar....candidate also x have. Huhu....

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaa...time really flies...
    can't wait to see liying's big day!

    ReplyDelete