Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend at "Prai"

My blog look so "depressing" nowadays ....this is the comment I recently I get from my friends. Anyway, "Life is as a roller-coaster" where there is up and down. After the rainy day there will be a sunny day........Hahaha - life need to be go !!! Aza- aza fighting ("@").

Hey, I am OK liao ........
Last week, I make a trip to Prai with one of my friend....Thanks for accompany me! We go to Jusco,Bandar Perda and Sunway Karnival. I like the Jusco washroom and it is nice + clean. What I like most is there is a chair and big mirror for us....Hehehe.
I like the "Washroom" sign which look nice....hahaha.



Inside the washroom.......there is several chairs prepared for the ladies to re-apply make-up.

Then I go to find my brother and he provide me the wrong direction. This "Mui Mui" a liitle dumb and plus the wrong direction I nearly give-up to paid a visit. Honestly, I really have problem in memorize road.....my weakness!!!!!

We manage to get one of the housemate to buy us dinner. Hahaha - good seafood and there is funny stuff happen when we having our dinner.

There is a doggy interested to the cute "BiBi". He keep barking and stare at "BiBi". Hehehe.....I forget to snap photo........

2 comments:

  1. Apologies for the wrong direction. Luckily you didn't give up hope. Also, too bad that you niece was sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..Bibi story is the funniest of all..

    ReplyDelete