Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Faith in oneself is the best and safest course." -Michelangelo, Italian Renaissance Man

Faith is confident belief or trust in the truth of or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing. Is that any different between faith and destiny? Yes, Faith is what you believe and Destiny is what something or someone else decides is going to happen to you.

Hmmm - I choose to believe myself and on the same times but if things is under my control I will think it is "FAITH". Anyone believe in Tarot Cards?

Yesterday, I go for Tarot Cards reading and there is alwalys some advice to me from the Tarot Card reader. I means certainly I will take good care of myself as he said hospital is waiting for me. In relationship he just ask me be extra-careful and must know how to take care yourself. Honestly, this is the advice that my "MUM" alwalys give me. Others, cannot be disclose as this is personal. Hahaha.

Sometimes, I feel is the positive results in Tarot Reading will boost your self-esteem and if negative comment you will feel uneasy. Hmmm - but don't worry as I think I will forget it later.

2 comments:

  1. Yaya.. take care is always the words.. take the goods and leave the bads.. live in your own power / hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexus: Don't worry I will - promise!!!

    ReplyDelete