Thursday, June 11, 2009

I don’t know when…….

I don’t know when I feel hopeless,
I don’t know when I feel tired,
I don’t know when I feel useless,
I don’t know when I feel fear,
I don’t know when I feel lazy,
I don’t know when I lost motivation,
I don’t know when I feel regret,
I don’t know when I will give up,

I don’t know when I start forgetting you,
I really don’t know when ………

Yesterday this is on my mind and I hardly fall asleep. I start to think lots of things. Honestly, sometimes I really hardly recall what is happen on the past and I feel the future is uncertainty as well. Actually I also not sure what am I typing right now …….

5 comments:

  1. gather up ur self!!!Do something that u like..go spend money~~ u 'll feel better..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spend $$$$.....I think I spend a lots already and now need to clear debts lar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway wat happen huh? any problem ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing happen....but just feel tired on the current working time.Wish to get back to normal...Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete