Monday, September 14, 2009

Penang Trip


Since my best friend from Sarawak come and visit me during the National Day so we have come up with a day trip in Penang. Besides that, I wish to take this opportunity to thank you guys for the great day …….even I do feel tired at the end of the days but I am looking forward to meet you again in Penang, Kuantan or Sarawak soon!!!! I also feel sorry to Debie as I not really have much time to accompany her.

We start the trip around 11.30am – 10.00pm. Raju is come over to Penang and become our driver of the day. Thanks RAJU’s for the help as I am lazy to drive plus I am not good in driving skills. Hahaha…….I do enjoy the moment when we sharing our memories and make some silly jokes.

We go to Kek Lok Si in the morning then we plan to stop by Bukit Bendera. Anyway, we just drop the visit Bukit Bendera due to time-constraint as there is no train available. ( the next train is need to wait for 1 and half hours ). Then we just go to Gurney Plaza and do have tea-time at the Gurney Drive. Later we went to Batu Ferringhi to get some DVD’s.

Debie & Angel

Angel is playing around like small kids

Boo....boo...Am I look funny?

Debie & Angel


Raju & Angel
I really miss Teluk Chempedak ......while I am walking at Batu Feringhi

Tired + Angry face ( Debie & Raju is making fun of me )
P/S: I just have time to upload the photo and the trip today as just finish the mid-term exam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment