Thursday, October 22, 2009

Angry.......



What is angry? Angry is an emotion which is triggered by our natural human defense of "fight or flight". I always think we should not express our anger with violence or rage instead we must turn the anger into something good which keep you motivate.

Honestly, when I get angry I will start to complain or mumble. This will make me feel better and I will use this anger to create a fighting spirit. I will prove to people that their judgement is wrong if I am correct. Hehehe!!! Anyway, I will take time to think and re-act later.

Besides that, I will always remind myself that there is three secrets to managing.
  1. Have patience
  2. Be patient
  3. Patience

1 comment:

  1. Patience also got limit 1 ah!I also thought i was a patient person, but i found that actually i am not. When i was angry, i will start scolding that person on my blog. Haha..I guess most of the bloggers also like tat la actually.

    ReplyDelete