Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sleep and heart attack!!!

Last week, I just keep receiving the e-mail on Ranjan Das (CEO of SAP ) die at the age of 42 years old. He is really young and good looking too.The real reason on his dead is because of lack of sleep!!!




Hmmm - I am thinking is this true?  I sleep less than 7 hours per day and sometimes my sleeping hour is not consistent as well. Is that I will be have the possibility to get sudden heart attack and die.

Actually, there is lots of people in this world I believe sleep less than 7 hours a days but there still alive!!!How true is this statement?

I think everyone of us must learn to manage stress and enjoy life. Life is too short to be wasted and remember to life to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. possible lo. But less la. So u must be careful. Dont stay up late. Must get enough of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh....so dangerous! must really take care of our sleep now :)

    ReplyDelete