Thursday, November 19, 2009

"To do List"

There will be about 1 month break before new semester starting on 28/12/2009. Hmmm - below is the "To do List" which I plan for this break........

  • Attend friends and relative wedding dinner
  • Family trip ( 1 week )
  • Clean my room ( Currently look like rubbish dump area )
  • Filing my assignment, work, note etc......
  • Watch TV especially TVB series
  • Do facial - seem like more wrinkle......
  • Year end shopping ( $$$$ - need to spend wisely)
  • Blogging, Facebook and learning other technology stuff
  • Reading
  • Plan to do some D.I.Y stuff
  • Snap/ Edit photoetc
  • Diet
  • Catch up with friends
  • ..........
  • ...........
This is what I can think for now.....anyway I will be the back-up for the public holiday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment