Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday , holiday & holiday......

Yes, I will be on leave for 1 week from 19 DEC to 28 DEC......such a long holiday. Hmmm - now actually I am waiting to get of from the office and on the same time try to clear all my work.

Then, about 4.30pm my friend from Kuantan will reach Penang and another 2 will reach about 11.30 pm. Since 2 of my friends reach early at 4.30pm, I bring them to "Super Tanker" and have some snack before heading to Queenbay for shopping.

We shop there for few hours then we are going to airport to fetch another 2 friends. After that, we take our supper at "KAYU".

Have some chat and tomorrow will start our activities and attend our secondary friend wedding.......

Here is some photo that we manage to snap at Queenbay...and I look tired.





No comments:

Post a Comment