Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank you for your kindness??

Am I kind? Hahaha - I think the answer is "NO". Yesterday my ticket stuck at the machine and I have to call the emegency hotline to get back my ticket for me to exist the mall.





I have call them twice and waited about 15 min for the security to come and get the ticket out for me. Since I am there I just tell people that the machine is out of service. Then they is a guy who thank me for kindness and we do chat a while. Hahahaha........

5 comments:

  1. where aa? queensbay izzit?
    a guy?? he manage to get ur number or not??

    hehehehehe joking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Queenbay. Just have a chat only lar. I am not that attractive until people want my number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe, dont say like that lorrrr....you're pretty laa, honest truth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. then u try to get his number lor~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - I think why must he or me take his number?

    ReplyDelete