Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Negative thought .......haunting me

Actually, I hate this kind of feeling that negative thought is keep coming and haunting me. Today I really not happy and de-motivate to work at all. Sometimes I just can't really find job satisfaction in my work.Honestly, I am the kind of person that need job satisfaction ....I need to have the excitment and enjoyment when completed the task or look forward for any interesting task.

Hmmmm.....sometimes I think study is not really an excuse for me to change/take up more challenging task as lots of my coursemate is doing well in their work as well. I feel that I start to have some kind of strange feeling which is pushing me.

Sometimes, I will try to be rational that I need the job and just work and perform well. I know that I cannot be emotional especially in making decision but sometimes when the negative keep haunting you.....you will keep asking yourself silly question.

No comments:

Post a Comment