Friday, March 12, 2010

It is never too late.........

Hahaha...honestly it is never too late to receive a present. I really think this present is cute and I love it. I hope it will accompany me to face all the obstacle for this year.

Honestly, I can sense that I will face a really tough obstacle soon. Since there is nothing much I can do to avoid it so my choices is face it!!!!

If  I am given 3 wishes.....I wish I will have more time as I really think I do not have enough time. I really hope I can sleep at least 8 hours a day and able to finish all my pending works........homework, housework, officework and allocation some extra time for my hobby........

Hehehe...let me show you my cute little present which I just received......




P/S: Where is my hair????

1 comment:

  1. Pour water for her everyday..then her hair ll grow nicely ^_^

    ReplyDelete