Sunday, April 11, 2010

Emotion swings.......

Yesterday, when I on my way back to PENANG by bus....There is lots of question appear in my mind. I am asking myself "Am I a filial daugher?". Actually sometimes I really feel useless as already work for 4 years but still not afford to provide a better living style for my mum. Besides that, I also not alwalys by her side and what is the more worst is she will alwalys worry on us.

I know "MUM" is the one who will alwalys worry on us no matter how old are you......I not sure whether you agree with this statement or not.

I belive many people will  said there is alwalys choices and option will I can consider which is :
  1. Bring my mum to stay with me?
  2. Go back and find a job?
Actually, I do agree with the first option but I still need to work very hard to achieve it. Hmmmm - life is not alwaly perfect but I will not blame it because it is my destiny.....

4 comments:

  1. totally agree with u. MUM always worried coz for her we are always be her baby. ok, not we. u. hehehe!

    Anyway, option #1 looks like ok if your mum agree to move. not like my parents who want to stay at kampong no matter what. have u talk to her bout this?

    life is not perfect and that's why i enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did : Actually my MUM also not ready to move now....U knw lar, dah lama stay at Kuantan.

    Good that enjoy your life but sometimes I will when I cannot think of soluation I intend to blame the faith. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember ur quotes in the blog header image? "Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice..", surely you will be able to find a solution :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it is easy to said...I hope I will find the solution soon.

    ReplyDelete