Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This is what I do......late at night

Last saturday, I should be study ...but at the end I am thinking of snap photo of myself.

I feel stupid doing this but sometimes when you are boring this can be a form of entertainment. Hahaha.


At 10.00pm....home alone and prepare myself to study


Half-way of study.....Hahaha ( My eyes look tired)


Is time for bed.....u see my panda eye....

Even I do study on last minute, but I still do not do well in the exam...Hahaha. Lesson to be learn.....must be prepare earlier don't be like me....

4 comments:

  1. hahaha!
    ok...that's intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u should find a study mate then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did: Interesting?? I really feel sio stupid. Haha.

    Raymond:Hahaha...nobody want to be my study mate as I look so stupid.

    ReplyDelete