We reach about 10am, so we start camwhoring around the KLCC area while waiting the Aquaria to start operating. From KLCC we need to walk to convention center.Let’s start with the opening photo of the day:
Below is the view from KLCC convention center:
What the main attraction of Aquaria?
Aquaria KLCC’s main attraction is the 90-metre under-sea tunnel where visitors can enjoy immersed experience of the rich marine life featured in the vast acrylic oceanarium. There is more than 300+ species if ocean ambassadors and 5000+ live exhibits.
Aquaria operation hour: 11am to 8pm daily. So please remember to plan your trip as this will ensure you will not miss any of the feeding session.
Daily 11:00am – 1:00pm (upper Floor)
• DNA Touch Pool (Bamboo Shark)
• Electronic Zone (Electric Eel)
• Jewels of the Jungle (Variety of animals)
4:00pm (Upper Floor)
• Piranha Tank (Piranhas)
11:00am – 12:00pm (Lower Floor)
• The Deep Forest (Turtle)
• The Coast (Variety of animals)
• The Living Reef (Variety of animals)
• Weird & Wonderful (Variety of animals)
12:00pm & 3:00pm (Lower Floor)
• Aquatheatre (Variety of fishes)
4:00pm (Lower Floor)
• The Coast (Variety of fishes)
Every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
2:30pm (Lower Floor)
• Flooded Forest (Arapaima feeding)
3:00pm (Lower Floor)
• Aquatheatre (Shark Feeding)
This is real shark!!