Monday, July 5, 2010

Siang Boon & Kim Thing Belated wedding dinner

Last week, I miss out their wedding lunch and 1st July I manage to personally congratulate this new wedding couple. We have our dinner at Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant at SOHO KL. This is my first time to SOHO,KL. This place is nice and really lots of great food restaurant around this area. I hope next time I have more time to taste the food at this area.



                                                Angel with Kim Thing & Siang Boon


Let’s talk about the food at the restaurant. Personally, the food for me is just OK….even there is variety of choices. The quality of food is not up to my expected standard – hehehe (Angel basic standard requirement of food is high). The buffet time for dinner is from 6:00pm to 10:00pm and eat all you can.

Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant













No comments:

Post a Comment