Monday, August 9, 2010

Convocation and GSB Dinner 2010

I have attended my lecturer and senior convocation. Congratulations for all of them and all the best in their future undertaking. Hmmmm….when is my turn? I hope next 2 years I will able to complete the MBA.


UUM Lecturer




Angel & Jacylin

That night, we will have a dinner for the graduate senior. We have been prepared the dinner few weeks ahead and hope everything will turn good. I feel nervous as I will need to perform Salsa dance and sketch which I am the ad-hoc actress. Honestly, this is the first time I really sacrifice my time for the school. It is really tired when we still need to work, attend class and training for the dance.

Anyway, I really enjoy the process of organize this activities even I need to sacrifice most of my time for the practice and preparation. I admit that the dinner is not 100% perfect but I know all of us are trying our best to get this done.

You are just simply “GREAT”!!!


1 comment: