Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moody, speechless and lost....... (update version 1)

Just now I have a con-call with my manager and out of surprise this is the only time I not really prepared for the update. I guess this is because I already lost interest and disappointed with the management. Actually the outcome of the meeting already been expected such as “hang on” and “we will work for you”, “you are great” ………etc.

Honestly, during the meeting I really not fight or defend anything as I think this is useless because I always believe if people never appreciate you…then it is the time to move. Anyway, even how you dissatisfy with the decision you need to be calm and act rationally as a good leader need to have these criteria.

Besides that, I really doubt on my capability. From a positive point of view, I know I need to polish up my skills and on negative point of view is the management is unfair and this is not related on my skills at all. Hahahaha………so I think I control my mind and work on positive side as there is still plenty room of improvement.

Since I am normal I do think I have the right to be angry with the management (hahaha – frustrated) ………I know work is not everything in life and there are no rules that I must stay at the company if I am not happy.

Actually when I am tension I like to be alone ……I have no idea why I dislike sharing or I really can’t get someone to share my tension…..I miss my buddy.

2 comments:

  1. after raya lets go for routine jog want??best way of gathering our own self back..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...let's plan it. I am ok for Monday and Friday (every).

    ReplyDelete