Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moody, speechless and lost.......

I feel bad since last Thursday after I have a discussion with one of my manager regarding on my work stuff. I really feel unexpected on the answer given by her. I know management is cruel and I feel bad maybe because I am over confident. Hmmmmm.......

I do post something in my facebook regarding my feeling even I know I should not share it out. Maybe this is the only medium to see is that anyway will concern on me ?? Honestly, sometimes I really feel tired and lost the direction which I want.....I keep telling myself that I am good but now I really doubt on my capability.

Sometimes I even blame "GOD" to be so unfair. I know I should not make any emotional move and need to be rational and calm down. Actually when I feel tension I do talk "crap".........

I have no idea why I can be so moody towards my job and management decision. Why I feel down....... I really dislike to show people that I am so weak. In front of people, I like to pretend to be strong, kind and good?

1 comment: