Friday, January 21, 2011

Thaipusam Celebration 2011

20 Jan 2011 was a public holiday but I am working ..... anywhere I do enjoy working in the office where the environment is really good. Office is quiet and cool with great music from my laptop. Hehehe.

After work, me and WAWA plan to go for Thaipusam Celebration at the Waterfall Road. This is the first time for me to go for this kind of parade as nobody want to accompany me last time. There is really a heavy traffic along the road to Waterfall Road.

WAWA pick me up from my home and in the middle of jam....WAWA tell me that his car is out of petrol. The petrol icon keep blinking and this really make me feel frustrated. Anyway, we are about to reach the destination so we decide just get a parking first. We paid RM 7 for the parking and walk about 20 min to reach the parade place.

After few hours of enjoying ourselves at the parade we decide to back home. We feel worry again as we still not yet fill in the tank. We get in the car and off the air-cond and radio as this can reduce the petrol consumption ......I think so.

Luckily, we manage to find a petrol station before our car stop-down due to WAWA careless. I hope to remind everyone to fill in the petrol tank each time you plan to go anywhere.

Photo ........Thaipusam 2010








3 comments:

  1. aiyoo...but proud oso...can find the petrol station b4 the ptrol finish..hehe..and i oso know, wut time dat i can be silent mode..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience in the long run.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today!

    ReplyDelete