Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hungary (7) - Sunrise


This is the sunrise view in my room at 6am. Honestly, I really enjoy myself when i see the sunrise as for me sunrise just means a new beginning, a new hope and a new day for all of us.

We really need to learn and appreciate everything happen in our life. It does not really matter whether it is a good or bad things bacause each day is the new beginning for everything.

Sometimes I just wonder why as human we have so many thought in our mind. This really make our life complicated.When you are alone, negative thoughts will come and disturb you in all direction.

What is really in my mind....... 

1 comment:

  1. why so many negative thoughts? Just be yourself and live the life you wanted. Bad things - learn from them. Good things - enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete