Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Present

Let's view my christmas present @ 2012 Birthday present .....


From the photo, you can see I have a pair of new running shoe !!! This will accompany me for any 10KM races in 2012 and I really hope my foot will recover as soon as possible and I can get back to shape.


I get a watch as well with my favourite design. I not sure do if I post something on the story of leather watch .....


Seriously, thank you very much for all the present. I also received present from my ex-colleague and you all are really great.

The feeling of receving present is really great .....even giving is fun too!!! Honestly, this really touch my sentimental heart ....and this alwalys reminds me that I am not alone.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic gift!! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete