Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Resolutions - 2012

A few hours to go and we will move to 2012. What are your New Year resolutions?
Below will be my resolutions of the year 2012 which I hope to achieve and I guess this year the list will grow longer …….

1.       Spend more times with family member.

2.       Open up my heart.

3.       Upgrade my skills especially in the tactical procurement (which I really dislike).

4.       Learn to be patient. (Biggest obstacle as I am not a really patient type of people).

5.       Ensure that my room will be 100% ready.

6.       Get a study table.

7.       Complete my MBA project management this year.

8.      Read more books, news and etc……

9.       Plan a place for vacation.

10.   Don’t be lazy and try to groom to office.

11.    Exercise and workout on my ideal weight.

12.    Join at least 5 or more 10Km run.

13.    Baking and cooking (I need to get a oven for the baking).

14.    Be confident in myself and do align with heart & brain.
15.   Think positive and find enjoyment in what I am doing.
16.  Treat people good.
17.  Keep contact with the old friends no matter how busy. ( I will try to do this as I know I not really get in touch with most of my old friend due to my busy schedule).
18.  Save money - need to control spending.
 


1 comment:

  1. Great resolutions dear! Let's strive to achieve them together gather,ok? :)..Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete