Thursday, February 16, 2012

Limitation .....

I again in the situation where I feel "LOST".
I cannot said that I give all out but I believe I already do a great job.
It is really bad for a person to keep blaming and complaining.(ME)
Trying to resolve each issue is really hectic and now the question come to my mind....
"Angel, do you think the additional time you spend worth it? "

We do raise up the concern but is that someone really care to improve ......... perhaps they only want to seek improvement from my side. I am thinking what is my limitation?
I am feeling bad because I really not a part of the team........

To be the only the youngest and less working experience cause I not mature on searching for soluation. I really don't know......I am learning and at the end I only junior level.
I am still very much in adjusting myself to the team.

Anyway, something that make me feel better is receive mail on my previous colleague.
The feeling being recognize is really great.
This is something I look for and I still searching here.

2 comments:

  1. always believe in yourself; never lose faith in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there dear! I would say that you should just do my best & always give your best shot, don't fret too much on what other people say or do..sometimes, it's better to focus on what you do best..people are free to give their comments or feedback on good or bad thing of course, but at the end of the day, we as jst human after all, we're not perfect..what matters is the attitude of wanting to constantly learn and improve, gambate, and set your own pace ok?

    ReplyDelete