Monday, June 11, 2012

Another paper to go for this semester .....

Just done for one paper.
I really can't imagine that I decide to submit my examination paper earlier.
I think I do not the logic as if I insist to sit till the end of the time I will still not able to answer the question that I don't know.

As usual I am clear of my direction.....I just want a pass.
I guess the tough one should be the paper on 21 June.
This is the paper I must work really hard to ensure that I will not repear.

Looking forward to the 21st of June as this will be the last paper of the semester.
Then I will need to work hard for the Thesis........

Night and sweet dream ("@")

2 comments:

  1. Gambate dear! You can do it wan..don't worry so much,k! :) *Add Oil*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete