Friday, August 31, 2012

Interesting India Part 4 : Trip plan for 2 days 1 Night ( Mysore & Belur)

Let's me share the trip plan .......
Since I am in Bangalore, India so I guess no matter what happen I shall arrange a trip for myself. I really amaze with the statue, sculptures  and history of India after this trip .

First Day:

7-8am : Breakfast at Kamat Lokarunchi (55km from Bangalore) or Adigas (80km from Bangalore) . If you not really interesting on the local food then you may stop at Cafe Coffee Days ( India's equivalent of Starbuck) along the way to Mysore.

10am : It was expected you will reach Mysore so just proceed to visit the Palace. The place is really big and you may spend few hours there and remember to get an audio transalator if you interested on their history.

1.00pm : Lunch at Hotel Regaalis. I really enjoy my lunch there as it will be my first international buffet after a week in Bangalore.

2.00pm : Proceeed to Krishna Raja Sagar ( Botanical Gardens ) and it was 20 km from Mysore.
Seriously, if you have time I will propose you stay there till the night to see the interesting night view. I miss the night view.

5.00pm : Chamundi Hills ( If you are lucky, you will able to see the sunset ) and there is a temple in the hills which you can visit.

630pm: You can head to Devraj Urs road for evening road and have dinner at Royal Orchid Metropole. I do skip this as I not really take my dinner so I just proceed to hotel and have a good rest,

Second Day:
7am : Have breakfast at Mysore before proceed to Belur. Go to Mylari Hotel in Nazarbad and order Masala Dosa which cost you INR 20/piece.

Hotel Original Mylari
#79, Nazarbad Main Road,
Mysore – 570010.



100% local experience and you may need to share table as the restaurant is small.

7.45am : You may start your journey to Belur and it take about 3 hours.

10.45am : You shall reach the temple and you need to take 2-3 hours to enjoy the outstanding temple. You may get a guide to have a better understanding on the historical of the temple. Look at the sculpture as the architecture have been more than thousand years old.

1230pm : There is not really lots of choice so you just grab anything to eat. Then you can go to Shravanabelagola.

2.00pm : It take 5 hours from Belur to Bangalore. Gosh !!! Such a long journey.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment