Sunday, September 23, 2012

September ....... October ......



1 more weeks and October will arrive........
Serious time flies and I am keep running to chase it and hope it will STOP !!!!
This coming few weeks will be my most tough week in the year of 2012 ......perhaps :)
The dead-lines for the draft submission for thesis management is coming and I still not yet able to complete ......
My Spanish class have start and I still not yet do any revision for this subject.....I really worry as my aim is to get a better grade than last semester. As usual my Spanish class will have lots lots lots of work .....and exam ....
New plant is ready and we will move to the new office soon...me as the buyer will keep busy chasing for materials.....

Just wonder when this will be end......look like I will have a really happening end of the year.
Seriously, this is really tired ........
and I just wonder..........when this will be end....I am walking and keep walking in the dark tunnel !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment