Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another post in October.....

Is recently or today I am super tired......
I just wonder why my work will not finish........ and how am I suppose to like my work.
Again .... again ......and again....

The journey really make me exhausted....turning and turning around seaching for the way out...
I am so miserable and lost......
Where is the Angel ......where is my Whitelighter?
It have been many nights.....I not really in a good sleep.

Sometimes I worry on my work more than my study....
But study really make me tired as well....

I also not sure what am I writing,
I just know I am really tired but I still cannot sleep.
I don't want to on my e-mail as I worry I will keep working and later I will awake in the midnight due to dream.......

I know I must relax....
Take a deep breath........and everything will be come to the end soon....
Really very soon........

 

1 comment:

  1. my Angel.....
    yup, take deep breath and relax....
    im using this work...
    RELAX n COOL...dont think to much...
    God arranged everything for us...
    we just do our best!
    life is short..just do what u want...
    take care my angel.... LOVE u!

    ReplyDelete