Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Light is there......

Sometimes, I really feel amaze with myself........
I walk through the tunnel and along the way I feel tired.....
Even now I am trying  really hard to gather my strength to continue walking.....
I can feel the light even I cannot see it......

Yesterday, I received a call from my friend....
She just enroll the part-time study and telling me that she feel tired.....
And I guess my role in the conversation is be a listener.....I am trying my best to tell her...
It will be fine.......Just keep working and do get me if you need any help !!

Gosh, I am really amaze with myself.....
I am telling people that.....don't worry as everything will be ok.....
I am telling people that.....you will use to it soon.....
I am telling people that.....trust yourself.....
I am telling people that.....everyone have done it so you can do it...
Especially with my help and support.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment