Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thinking of you....when I am stress !!

Just wonder, how are you? Hope you are really good.....
I know is really my bad as when I am stress or not happy .... I only will think of you.

Promise is promise..... I never let you down as I keep walking alone in the tunnel.
Promise is promise......I try to be good as I believe you will be there to guide me.
Promse is promise.......but sometimes I do forget your advice - I know I should be happy and enjoy.
Promise is promise......I am taking good care of myself even sometimes I do not able to sleep on time.
Promise is promise......I do make lots of great friend out there....

Anyway, I really hope you can be my side now.....we can go and have a coffee perhaps.
It really have been long times you not appear in my dreams....have you forget me ?

" One of the reasons why we hold on to memories so tight is because, memories are the only things that don't change when everything else does"

I guess that the reason why I alwalys think you are the best.....as you only leave me with good memories !!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment