Tuesday, December 25, 2012

8 years ......

Sometimes I really don't understand why break-up .....
After 8 years of relationship, then you ask for break-up with the "stupid" reason....
" I lost the spark of love with you" .....

Seriously, when I heard my friend telling me this is the main reason he call for break-up....I just feel I want to give him a slap !!! If there is no spark, who should be blame ? You or your girlfriend? I know I not in the position to judge who is right and who is wrong but I just feel bad when I hear the news.

As usual I just try to be a good listener and will not provide any advice for my friend even I not really  know what he thinking is right or wrong......but deep inside my heart I really don't understand what actually was in his mind.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment