Monday, January 28, 2013

January Recap.....

January Recap......

  • Brother back to home for 1 week.
  • Short vacation to Langkawi.
  • Feeling tired as this months I have hits at least 4 -5 days back at 8pm from office :(
  • Still feel dissapointed ... and thinking what should I do .....
  • Finish about half books of the Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson  ....
  • Finish my MBA-IB final - waiting for the results ...
  • Back to sports activities.
Ok, what else happen ...... Personally I still feel really tired mentally and feel uncertainty. I wish I really don't think about it but sometimes really cannot control. Thinking of tomorrow reporting to work after holiday really bad.

I really no motivation recently to work .......maybe because I cannot finish my work at all. Anyway, I still walking in the tunnel alone and it really colds and scary. Just wonder will I collapse due to I am really tired.

I also have lots of bad dreams and this really disturb my sleeping even during my vacation in Langkawi ......

  1. Dream of my car lost
  2. Dream of I have accident
  3. Dream of I have been hospitalized

What us the sign of all this bad dreams.......an alert for myself ?

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone
    ... and ...
    You'll never walk alone.

    ReplyDelete