Friday, January 4, 2013

Spanish 2 - will this be my last paper for MBA ?

Will this be my last paper for the MBA course?
I really hope it will be as I don't want to retake this subject......
In my whole entire study journey, I never been so worry on examination....
but this round I am super duper worry...
I do think I prepare for the examination but I just don't know why I cannot really remember ....
This should be the easiest paper for the entire MBA course but for me this is the hardest paper because I have no interest on this language.......

Nothing much can do now......so just patiently wait for the results on mid of February.
The worst case is just retake and I still able to complete the course by this years.

* I will only feel relief if I confirm complete my MBA course *

Below is my advice to those who plan to take the part-time MBA course :
  • Don't change job during the study period.
  • Don't defer your study.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment