Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Third time have this thoughts in 2012

Again.....this pops up in my mind again.
Three time in 9 days ......
Just wonder what happen to me.....

April - officially 8 years in procurement.
Basically what have I achieved? Nothing.....
Have working in a company revenue about 6 billion USD, then move to a company which file a chapter 11 and current is a new set-up company in PEN.....

Is that a time for me to move to another industry which I have passion ..... give back to society or after 8 years I only realize that I not really fit in this areas.

I know I need to make a decision soon as I hate the feeling of doing what I dislike every week.
I cannot performance at all.......
Just stay tune for the next update.

Another thoughts in my mind is remove my FB account in 2013.
Not sure why I have this thought ........ maybe is time for me to work on something......


* This really a special place where can I write out my thoughts and get advice from my friends who is care for me as limited people have this blogs link  and do know me personally *

 

1 comment:

  1. If cash flow permits, no harm using a couple years of your life to experiment new things.
    never try never know.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete