Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wrap Up 2012


Time really flies and again for me to write on the 2012 wrap-up......Overall it was a fanstactic year for me !!!  First let's refresh back the 2012 New Year Resolutions as below :
 
 
  • Spend more times with family member. - Partially achieve -
  • Open up my heart. - I am ..... -
  • Upgrade my skills especially in the tactical procurement (which I really dislike).      - I still dislike but keep improving -
  • Learn to be patient. (Biggest obstacle as I am not a really patient type of people).     -Learning hard for this as I still not good on this -
  • Ensure that my room will be 100% ready. - Done-
  • Get a study table.  -Done, with monitor as well-
  • Complete my MBA project management this year.  - Not able to complete -
  • Read more books, news and etc- Just manage to complete 5 books this year -
  • Plan a place for vacation . -Not really have a good vacation -
  • Don’t be lazy and try to groom to office. -Partially achieve -
  • Exercise and workout on my ideal weight. -Fail, as I put on weight -
  • Join at least 5 or more 10Km run. - Not manage to achieve 5 but have success for my first 21k -
  • Baking and cooking (I need to get a oven for the baking).  - oven bought , but less baking and cooking -
  • Be confident in myself and do align with heart & brain. -Heart and Brain still not allign as heart is more stronger -
  • Think positive and find enjoyment in what I am doing. -Trying hard and still not really achieve -.
  • Treat people good. -Trying to treat people with heart as really happy when some of them feel it :) -
  • Keep contact with the old friends no matter how busy. ( I will try to do this as I know I not really get in touch with most of my old friend due to my busy schedule).  - Trying but not really do that yet -
  • Save money - need to control spending. -Not really achieve as the India Trip really spend a lots -

Let's see some of the photo of 2012 :

 
New office Site - Batu Maung -
 
 
Donate Blood - Suntech Building -
 
 
First time - Bon Odori in Penang -
 
 
Chrsitmas Eve Dinner with 1988
 
 
First 21 Km Run

 
CNY gathering with beloved bro and sis - always miss you !!

 
HArd Rock Run - not join this round but team to collect shirts.

 
Herritage Walk while searching for the India Visa Centre


 
Trip to KL less than 24 hours to attend best friend wedding


                                     In newspaper........ :)
India Trip - very interesting and memorable trip


                                                             My cube......

 
Gotong-Royong event

 
CNY event

 
Donation Event

 
PDS training

 
Day trip to Perak with Tracy

 
Spanish 1 class - Pass the exam -
 
 
Trip to Teluk Intan with 1988
 
 
Spanish 2 class - exam 4 Jan -
 
 
Starwalk 2012 - First time -
 
 
Chirstmas Gift 2012 - received on 31 December 201










 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow..definitely an eventful year!! Loads of great achievements and fun experiences too! Hope that 2013 will be an even better year for you dear! Gambate!! Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete