Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Snake Year

Snake year and what is my new year resolutions......
I will start today post with snake year resolutions.......which should be snake more :)

Oh ya....I am officially out of the tunnel but I am preparing myself to face the hardest road along my journey by waiting someone to walk alone with me - hahahaha ( pressure from my dad, relative and friend during CNY ). Anyway, I promiseto take good care of myself.

Ok - here is the list of resolutions:
  • Vacation
  • Learn Guitar
  • Sports...sports.....sports - reduce my weight
  • Charity
  • Find a job that you loves
  • Be more happy
  • Learn to love myself more.....
  • Cook more, bake more......

This list look really general and guess this is the best for me......

 

1 comment:

  1. yup yup...need to find someone to walk n run with u.....all the best kakak!!

    ReplyDelete