Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello ......

It's really have been long time I not really update on my blogs....
Seriously, I just don't know what should I write and any interesting happen to my life recently?

Guess....nothing really interesting happen in my life.
My life is normal and guess is too normal until I feel something is go wrong....hahaha.
I start to feel boring .........especially after complete my study.
Life is about working on weekdays and resting in weekend.

I am lazy to expand my circle of friends at all.......
Even now I lazy to go out / hang out / meet people......
Guess what.....my mum is worrying on me......

Yesterday she come my room and give me about 1 hours of lecture....and I just listen and nod my head......Seriously I know she is worry on me :)

Let's see if things really work as planned....
If not, then I guess is time for me to move out from this beloved island and get some experience in another place .......
 

1 comment:

  1. i pun pernah rasa sangat sangat boring sampai nak move out from this island...but, im still here...LOVE still here... :D
    your family stay together with u, dat really bless!

    ReplyDelete